This piece, as intended by Alexei, provides a meaningful response for viewers, appropriate
to their own individual lives. This image is certain to appeal to "children"
of all ages! To fully appreciate the scope of this painting:
1. It is a quarter to six in the morning - the start of a brand-new
2. The shadow of a child on the wall can be either a boy or girl.
3. One or more of the toys are certain to bring back pleasant memories
for all of us.
4. The scene depicted outside is the kind of wonderland we, as
children, could dream of, over and over. In reality, the castle was
inspired by Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle, just as it had previously
stimulated Walt Disney to create his iconic structure for Disneyland.
5. Finally, the building blocks spell out hope, faith and with a little
twisting - love.
AP Edition also available.
For more details, please contact the gallery at 303-333-1566 or email email@example.com