Take a Virtual Tour of Fascination St. Fine Art Gallery
Fascination St. Fine Art was established in the summer of 1992 in the Cherry Creek North shopping district of Denver, Colorado. Fascination St. Fine Art has two locations, one at 315 Detroit Street and the other at 2727 East Third Ave. The gallery features original paintings, sculpture and limited edition artwork by the finest regional, national and international artists.
The fresh and new ideas of Fascination St. Fine Art are inspired by the travels of gallery owners Aaron and Sandee LaPedis. Both gallery owners greatly enjoy sharing the variety of inspiration that their artists have to offer.
Our mission is to provide both our Denver customers and online visitors an exceptional art shopping experience. We achieve this mission by featuring only accomplished, nationally and internationally acclaimed artists and by providing outstanding online and "off line" customer service.
Our Gallery Offerings
All our exhibiting artists are selected on the basis of their artistic accomplishments and creative achievements. We offer works from established artists known for their talent and unique artistic expression.
Some of our featured artists include:
- Fabio Napoleoni, the "Artist of the Heart," who depicts the complex, emotional struggles of the human condition through his whimsical, colorful characters.
- Thomas Arvid, a self-taught artist whose works celebrate wine, and the rituals that surround it, in a vivid, realistic manner.
- Tim Cotterill, best known as Frogman after the playful bronze frogs he creates, each with its own personality and patina.
- Gabe Leonard, the "cinematic artist," known for his vivid and visceral paintings of cowboys and musicians, gangsters and gunmen.
- Phillip Anthony, whose black and white landscapes challenge viewers by removing the contextual cues offered by color and light, inviting them to apply their own memories and emotional responses to the scenes he paints.
- Tom Everhart, the only living artist licensed to use the characters of his artistic mentor, Charles Schulz.
- Henry Asencio, whose work blends classical ideas of figurative painting with a unique contemporary style, reminiscent of the Impressionists.
- Charles Fazzino, whose 3-D silkscreen serigraphs build up layers of vibrant detail in order to capture the places, people, and stories we love best.
- Michael Flohr, whose paintings of street scenes and night life have earned him the moniker "Master of Urban Impressionism."
- Nano Lopez, the sculptor behind an arkful of complex and colorful bronze "Nanimals," and the author of their unique stories.
- Michael Godard, an internationally renowned artist whose paintings offer a colorful landscape of martinis, gambling, and all out fun-thoroughly enjoyed by his wild olives, strawberries, and grapes.
We continue to add new artists, works, and collections to our product line, so long as these new editions exhibit the high quality of workmanship and creativity our customers have come to expect.
On behalf of myself, Sandee and all the staff at Fascination St Fine Art, we look forward to working with you soon.